We are offering of Fiber Metal Helmet. Provides an extra margin of high heat protection up to 500°F for extreme conditions.
SuperEight™ Roughneck™ hard hats are the industry standard. And now, after years of research and testing, we’ve made them even better. Here’s why:
- New P2N’s proprietary injection molded fiberglass compound is 37% stronger than before – and eight times stronger than common high density polyethylene (HDPE) cap shells.
- For added assurance of performance, all Roughneck™ caps are factory assembled and SEI ANSI Type I, Class G (including quick lock model) and CSA approved Type 1 class G or C (Class C for Quick-Lok™ model) in both forward and reverse orientation.
- They meet ANSI-Z89.1-2003 impact resistance tests at extreme temperatures: up to 325°F (P2N) and up to 500°F (P2HN).
- Injection-molded solid color resin for a permanent, no-chip, no-peel finish. You can choose from nine popular colors.
- Available with Fibre-Metal®’s famous non-slip/non-strip ratchet, SwingStrap™ or Tab-Lok™ headgear.
- Ready to use with the industry’s most versatile Quick-Lok™ or Speedy-Loop™ face shield or welding helmet attachment system.